Data protection and non-disclosure
1. In compliance with the provisions set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, governing Protection of Personal Data, we hereby notify you that any communication sent through the www.akamon.me website, as well as your registration and participation in our games will lead to the processing of personal data belonging to the sender. These data will be held on a file owned by AKAMON ENT. for the purpose of processing website requests and for keeping you informed about our products and services, including through the use of electronic means.
2. We also notify you that in the future you may receive commercial offers and information through any means from other Maltese or EU companies with which AKAMON collaborates, solely with regard to the following sectors of activity: telecommunications, finance, insurance, publishing, leisure, education, food, household and cleaning goods, NGOs, electrical appliances and furnishings, jewellery, electronics, travel, cosmetics, esotericism, furniture and vehicles.
3. If you do not wish to receive this information, you may specify this at the time of formalising your registration or any time afterwards.
4. We hereby notify you that you may exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending written notification together with your national ID document number or official document that substantiates your identity to our support service.
5. AKAMON ENT. hereby undertakes to process your data with complete confidentiality, applying the provisions set forth in RD 1720/2007 to the data processing equipment where your personal details are stored. The aforementioned royal decree approves the implementing regulations governing protection of personal data.